How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Chester County Lifelong Learning. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
CCLL does not issue refunds as a result of weather, illness, personal emergencies or any other event beyond our control. If you are unable to attend a class, you may send a substitute or request a Credit Voucher which is good for any class up to a year. To qualify for a Credit Voucher, you must notify the office via email: email@example.com no later than three (3) days before the start of the first class.After this time, Credit Vouchers cannot be issued. Note: The $5 registration fee will not be included in the value of the Credit Voucher.
If CCLL cancels a class, students will be given the option of receiving a full Credit Voucher for one year or full refund. Cancellation of classes is often based on the number of registrations. Please do not wait until the last minute to register. Your timely registration may make the difference as to whether or not a class runs.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
Chester County Lifelong Learning
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can request a Password Reset email.
The email will be sent to the email address listed in your account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact us at 610-692-1964 or firstname.lastname@example.org to restore your account.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned
What are your Covid Policies?
CCLL follows strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our students and instructors. We encourage participants to be vaccinated, however we will not formally request proof of vaccination. CCLL follows the policies of the school districts where our classes are hosted. If the districts require masks in the classroom, then we will abide by their rules. Offsite locations and businesses will individually determine their policies and communicate directly to their students. Note: This policy is subject to change given current health conditions and Pennsylvania policy.