Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I create a new user account?
How do I view courses that you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
How do I register someone else for a course?
What is the withdrawal policy if I am unable to attend?
What happens when CCNS cancels a class?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
How can I apply a credit voucher or gift certificate?
What are the age requirements to take a class?
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Chester County Night School. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in courses, view your class schedule, change your address and more.
Returning Night School Students:
If you have taken a class with us in the past, just click here and follow the instructions to receive a temporary password link via email. You will then have the opportunity to change your password, confirm your contact information, and proceed to registration.
Never took a class through Chester County Night School? Click here for new student sign-up.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
How do I view courses that you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Course Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Courses - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Supplemental Data - some courses require additional registration information (i.e. T-Shirt size, meal preference, etc.). If the course you enrolled in has additional registration information requirements, the Supplemental Data page now opens for you to enter your information. Click the Submit button after entering the information to continue.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
How do I register someone else for a course?1. In order to enroll someone else, you must first be logged in. Log on by entering your email address and password in the dark blue Student Logon box on the home page.
2. Look up the course in which you want to enroll the other person. Click the “Enroll Someone Else” button. You will be asked to enter the email address of the person you are registering. If you do not know their email address, you may enter your own. The system will then return all records we have associated with that email address.
3. Select the record associated with the person and confirm their contact info. Or, if the person is new, follow the directions to create a new record for them. IMPORTANT! YOU MUST enter the name of the person you are registering so that they show up as a unique registrant on the class roster. Do not use your own name for someone else's registration.
4. Once completed, select “Confirm Proxy Info and Continue” to complete the proxy registration with your credit card information. Note: the registration confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the student name record, not the payor record.
What is the withdrawal policy if I am unable to attend?You cannot cancel a registration online. If you cannot attend a class, you may qualify for a credit voucher (less a $10 processing fee) if:
• You contact our office in writing at least 3 business days prior to the first class. Send your email to: email@example.com. Note: Phone withdrawals cannot be accepted!
• If you must withdraw after the first class has met (and before the second class), you may qualify for a credit voucher (less the $10 processing fee) for 50% of the class fee.
Note: refunds are only issued if CCNS cancels a class. They cannot be issued for classes missed as a result of illness, personal emergencies or any other event beyond our control.
What happens when CCNS cancels a class due to weather or some other situation?We will make every effort to schedule a make-up date. If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, then we will contact you before the class begins and issue a full refund or credit voucher (whichever you choose).
Chester County Night School